1. PSA nitrogen generator must be transported by sections, and the balance of special equipment should be kept at all times during transportation, and collision is strictly prohibited.
2. Check all nitrogen generating equipment carefully before starting up to confirm that no other special tools, parts or other objects are left in the air compressor.
3. The opening of the hose of PSA nitrogen generator must be fixed firmly before operation to avoid personal injury.
4. When starting PSA nitrogen generator, the exhaust valve should be in empty state to prevent overpressure of air compressor.
5. Remove other pressure components to ensure that the whole system is in the state of no pressure operation.
6. The reliability of safety facilities (e.g. safety valve) shall be protected regularly.
7. The system protection and maintenance of PSA nitrogen generator must be carried out when the power is off and the power supply is closed.