1. Electrical control system: by PLC, circuit system, appearance, valve composition.
2. Air buffer tank: composed of air storage tank, valve, etc., it is mainly used to ensure the stable use of gas.
3. Nitrogen buffer tank: it is composed of nitrogen storage tank and valve. To store nitrogen, the first thing is to ensure the stable use of gas.
4. Main engine of nitrogen generator: it is composed of two adsorption towers filled with carbon molecular sieve and automatic control valve, which can be said to be the core of nitrogen generator.
5. Air purification system: composed of cold dryer, filter and oil removal filter, it is mainly used to purify air, remove dust, water and oil.
Nitrogen is an essential gas in our laboratory and industrial production. It is widely used and consumed. At present, there are many air separation equipment manufacturers on the market, and there are many methods of nitrogen supply. The traditional nitrogen supply of liquid nitrogen tank and liquid nitrogen tower type, although classic, is in danger of death.